Valentine Spa Day Competition
Terms & Conditions
Valentine Spa Day Competition
The perfect Valentine’s plans for you and a loved one…
Enter our Valentine Spa Day competition for your chance to WIN this spa day for two!
You and your chosen loved one will enjoy:
- A 50 minute Elemis Garden of England Rose treatment or ESPA Restorative Back, Feet & Scalp massage each (1 x treatment per person)
- Use of the indoor pool, original relaxation areas, sauna and steam room
- Three course buffet lunch in our Brasserie with a glass of prosecco served with brandy infused strawberries for that extra sparkling touch!
The Valentine Spa Day prize must be used between 9th – 17th February 2019
(10am – 6pm)
To enter, all you have to do is a tag a loved one in the comments telling us why they deserve to enjoy our Valentine Spa Day.
You and your tagged loved one must BOTH be following Sopwell House (either on Facebook or Instagram).
Multiple entries will be accepted. One tag per comment.
Competition closes at midnight on Saturday 26th of January 2019 and the winner will be announced at 7pm on Monday 28th January 2019.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entries should be made via comment(s) on Instagram or Facebook and should contain one tagged person only with a reason why they deserve to win the spa day.
- The competition is being run across both Facebook & Instagram and only 1 winner will be chosen across both social platforms.
- Entrant & tagged person must be following the @SopwellHouse Instagram page or liking the Sopwell House Facebook page (depending on which platform they are entering the competition on) to make the entry valid.
- Competition prize includes Valentine Spa Day for two people.
- Spa Day booking is subject to availability and must be used between 9th – 17th February 2019. The Valentine Spa Day is from 10am – 6pm.
- Any food and drink outside of the prizes indicated will be charged as normal.
- Winner must be aged 18 or above to claim & utilise the prize.
- Competition will be run from 8am on 19th January – midnight on the 26th January 2019 and the winner of the competition will be announced at 7pm on Monday 28th January 2019.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script; macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made by direct/private message on either Instagram or Facebook.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Sopwell House, Cottonmill Lane, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL1 2HQ on behalf of AB Hotels.
Please note Sopwell House is currently undergoing upgrade works of a beautiful, state-of-the-art extension to our Spa building which includes some exciting improvements to the areas surrounding the Spa. For more information see here https://sopwellhouse.co.uk/new-spa-development/