Terms & Conditions
Christmas & New Year 2018
Scroll to explore
Terms & Conditions
- No provisional bookings accepted.
- Any alterations to a booking must be confirmed in writing.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is payable when making a booking.
- No deposits can be transferred or used for other products, services or events.
- Final balance must be paid before the 1st December 2018. Once final payment is made no refunds will be given.
- In the event of any event having to be cancelled by the hotel, an alternative date will be offered or a full refund given.
- Any additional services must be paid for on the night.
- All details are correct at time of going to press and may be subject to alteration without prior notice.
- All prices quoted include VAT at the current rate.
- No service charge is applied to pre-booked packages. For any items outside of your package a discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to each food and beverage service supplied.
- Sopwell House reserve the right to cancel, alter or substitute details, services, menus or pricing without prior notice.
- Children of 13 years old and over will be charged adult prices. Note 4-12 years old classed as a child. 0-3 years old participate and eat for free.
- On New Year’s Eve only children aged 13 years and over permitted at adult price.
- Soft drinks will be substituted in place of alcoholic drinks for under 18s. ID will be required.
- Pre-orders of all menus to be provided no later than the 1st December 2018.
- Any bookings taken after the 20th December will be Chef’s choice only. This will be one meat choice and one vegetarian choice.
- Sopwell House takes no responsibility for children not supervised by an adult at all times during all children’s activities.
- All dietary and allergen requirements must be communicated at time of menu choice. Special dietary and allergen requirements are not available on the day.
Back To Christmas Homepage